Tuesday, June 12, 2012

[Clip] L$D - Dont Smoke My Blunt Bitch

EN:
L $ D is the name of a new and unlikely supergroup with Grimes, Kreayshawn, Blood Diamonds, and Tragik. "Dont Smoke Blunt My B * tch" is their first release. 
The Song, which is built around the phrase, "I Be That grimy mothaf * cka," was produced by Grimes and was recorded in ten minutes. 
The music video directed by Tragik, was shot in less than an hour.
Click on Read more to see the clip.
FR:
L $ D est le nom d'un nouveau supergroupe improbable avec Grimes, Kreayshawn, Blood Diamonds, et Tragik. "Dont Smoke My Blunt B*tch" est leur premier sortie. le morceau, qui est construit autour de la phrase, "I be that grimy mothaf*cka," a été produit par Grimes et a été enregistré en dix minutes. 
Le clip realisé par Tragik, a été tourné en moins d'une heure.
Cliquez sur Read more pour voir le clip.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment